Welcome to the Supplier Resources area of our website. Here you will find information that will support you when bidding for contracts that are advertised by the STAR Councils and the partner organisations that we support.
On these Supplier pages, you will be able to learn more about the following:
- Our Local Investment initiative, reviewing the way in which each of the STAR Councils tenders low-value contract opportunities in each borough
- How to register on The Chest, the tender portal through which all open tender opportunities are advertised by STAR Councils, including any Dynamic Purchase Systems which may be open for new applications
- Our Social Value guidance, to enable you to meet the STAR Councils' requirements for Social Value submissions within tender submissions
- Answers to frequently asked questions about tendering for STAR Council opportunities
- Top tips for consideration when preparing a tender for submission
- Information on the Modern Slavery Act and whether it applies to your company
- Useful links to other website resources which we think you may find useful
Whilst we have tried to set out the information on these pages in plain English, we know that we will have to use procurement phrases from time to time. In order to help you to make sense of the procurement terms and abbreviations we use, we have created a glossary of terms.